Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thoughts

Sometimes I have lots of thoughts and at times none. I feel like I have been in a fog the past week or so and can't seem to get out of it. My craft room is still a disorganized mess, web sites need to be worked on and updated....I really would like a new banner, but that may have to wait, and I have special jewelry orders piling up that I can't seem to get to since my craft room is a mess. Add to that my fascination with Face Book. Yes, I have succumbed to the lure of FB. What an odd yet wonderful thing the internet has given us. The ability to keep in touch with people that we haven't seen since high school, family members that live far away or even overseas and neighbors that live across the street. I'm still debating with myself on if I want that many people knowing what I am doing every day and yet here I am blogging and telling people my thoughts, dreams and confusions.

I read a blog today of a woman who blogs everyday. Nice thought to be able to do that and to have that many random thoughts that your friends would be interested in....I'm still figuring that one out, but I subscribed to her blog anyway as it was oddly comforting in it's ramblings. I have made a decision that weekday at noon I will update my blogs or at least two blogs, this one included. That along with my bowl of soup for lunch should clear my mind for the work that needs to be done in the afternoon. Sounds like a good plan. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin