Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jewelry Item for the Week

I have been so lax in my jewelry designing this week. We went to the beach last weekend and then on Mother's Day I came down sick with the dreaded cold that just wants to hang on. I do have a special order set to show that was created in just the past few weeks.

These are blue sapphire briolettes on 14 kt white gold. The sapphires I found at one of the gem shows in Tucson. Two necklaces are pictured, one on a small white gold chain with a single large briolette and the other is the majority of the other sapphires suspended on a thicker white gold chain. The earrings were also in white gold with more briolettes. After this set was finished the friend, who will remain nameless, wanted a couple more single sapphires for earrings that would go with the single briolette necklace. The other photo, not very good, and taken with my phone's camera, is of a hand made fine silver tear drop on a white gold chain.

I'll get back to it this week and have some fun Spring things to show off next Saturday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin