Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Inspiration

Today was my inspiration day to work in my craft room creating a few more necklaces. A two of these will be posted to my 1000 Markets site and the other two will be taking to the Salon consignment.

Three of the necklaces are extra long so that they can be doubled, the other is 17" on sterling silver with stones and chain that match a bracelet already posted in my 1000 Markets shop and earrings in the same champagne quartz. The blue necklace and earring set also matches a bracelet in my shop. Click on either of the word bracelet to see the items. Yes, the earrings are one of my new designs that I mentioned in a previous post.

Hope you had an inspiring day and I'll be back tomorrow with another fantastic craft how to.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin