Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wings of a Fairy - Part 2


Posted by Picasa

Here are the photos I promised yesterday of the new jewelry fantasy category "Wings of a Fairy". I may come up with a better name, but that is the one I'm sticking with for now. I haven't posted any of these items for sale yet, but will soon as these are prototypes of the designs. I'm still trying to perfect the bangle bracelet...bottom right corner as I don't have the clasp just right yet. The rings are all good to go as well as the pendants. Most of the designs will feature the glass leaves in a variety of colors as well as crystals and pearls. As I mentioned before, I will try to keep the cost of this line down. The rings will retail for $10 as well as the pendants. The necklace will be $20 and the bracelet will be $20. Pretty easy pricing and probably a good price point for most anyone or for those needing a little gift.


The second category of jewelry I mentioned will be a healing, power, energy, chakra line....haven't come up with a name for it yet, but have already created a few pieces for it including rings and pendants. It will be less fuss and more minimalistic. The pendants could be worn by either a man or woman (my step son agrees and indicates he would wear them). Most of the items will be made of copper, brass and a few in sterling. Some will feature gemstones and some will be plain wire sculptures. Here are a few of the pendants.
So you can see I have been busy this week making an designing new items. A few of the Fairy line and Power Energy line will be put out at one of the local shops for consignment this week to see how the public likes them and their price point. Please let me a comment if you would like to offer suggestions or other ideas. Thanks and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin