Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Getting Behind

For all my followers on Facebook, blog and Twitter, sorry that I am so behind in posting. We have been in Montana for my gem tree competition the past week. I finished obtaining my "Masters" at the National level and as a surprise I was voted into the American Federation Newsletter Editor Hall of Fame. It is a great honor as only 1 or 2 per year in the Nation are voted in.

I promise when I get home there will be a new featured artist and a jewelry how to. I have received several comments on my leather fringe necklace that I thought I would write a tutorial and post out here so everyone can make one.
Had car trouble yesterday and are stuck in Ellensburg for a day to see if they can fix. If now we will just rent a car and drive home today and come back and pick up the car this weekend. It's frustrating to be only a couple of hours away from home.

Hope all is well and will write more when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin