Saturday, March 13, 2010

Napa Style

Well my creativity break involved hubby and I taking a road trip to the Napa Valley. Yes, we are still drinking wine and enjoying the sunshine. It was a nice break but we are missing the dogs now after being gone for a week. We will be home in a couple of days and back to the daily grind so we will enjoy our remaining days. This trip we invited my brother and his girlfriend along and we rented a two bedroom condo vs. the 1 bed we usually get. It's been a fun trip having others along to enjoy it with you. If you have never been to Napa, California, then it is worth a trip, rolling green hills and tons of grape vines. We usually come in March for our anniversary so the vines aren't leafed out yet, but we love it anyway. It doesn't hurt that there is an abundance of wineries to visit.

Here are a few pics from our trip to enjoy and I hope you have a great weekend.

Lavender and grape vines at Frances Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville.

Barrel room at Sterling Winery.

Elaine and I shopping in Yountville.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Absolutely beautiful!!!! Looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics from Nappa!!!!It's great and I've got special memories with Napa; my husband and I married in Nappa (october 1995). We live in the Netherlands ;) Never been there since, but we dream about visiting Californie/Napa once with our children.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin