Monday, April 19, 2010

Ahh, This is the Life

This was the official kickoff of our camping season. Since the beach property most likely was still wet and soggy we decided to go to one of the RV Parks we belong to for an extended weekend. Nice and relaxing. Me with my morning coffee, one dog on my lap in the recliner and the other dog on the dash watching the world go by.

It was a beautiful day yesterday and so far today has been pretty good. Only now at dinner time has it decided to rain a bit.

Here I am enjoying my wine by the coach.  Hubby really does want to travel in it next winter, so I have a little time to organize all my crafting supplies and items I have listed for sale. Where ever we go I hope it is warm and not raining since I'll probably be making jewelry and sewing outside. There isn't a lot of room inside to spread out especially with 2 dogs getting into everything.

Okay, we are back home tomorrow and I'll be back to the grind....oh until we leave again on Friday for our Spring Barrel Tasting weekend. I think I'll have just enough time to do laundry before having to organize and pack again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin