Saturday, June 19, 2010

And the Party Begins

As I have mentioned in previous posts I am participating in a Bead Soup Party that is being hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things. There are 97 jewelry and bead artists participating this go around. That's a lot of blogs to visit so the big reveal of everyone's wonderful creations will go on for over a week. So, head over to Lori's blog and visit those participating today. My reveal date is the 24th, so you'll get to see all the pieces I've created with my bead soup as well as my partner Cathryn from Chili Cats.

Well, I haven't been dilly dallying around today even though I wanted to. I was able to finish two custom order pieces and one for me.

First here is mine. It is five strands of 1mm leather with various gemstones on each strand. I used mostly jasper and agates and then secured it at the back with more wire and covered it with a pewter cone.


Now for the special order necklaces.



I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You amaze me more and more with your creativity and talent--not to mention how you turn each piece into art. Love the necklaces! Are you excited about the Bead Party Unveiling!?!??!?!?! I'm so excited--I can't wait to see what you did with the bead soup I sent you! Or show you what I made with the beads you sent me! *bounces in my computer chair* The anticipation is gonna kill me I swear! Or kill my chair! LOL

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin