Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Busy, Busy Bees

Yes, we were very busy today. Worked in the yard with hubby and grandson and actually got quite a bit accomplished. It still has a long way to go, but it did get us out in this wonderful weather. We did quit about 3 as it just got too hot. The record set back in '53 was 88 degrees but today it reached 90 and it appears that it will stay in the 90's for a couple more days. Now is the time to be grateful for air conditioning.

I printed all my instruction booklets for my teaching gig this afternoon and started hole punching them to secure the pages. I couldn't find any cute ideas on how to bind them since they are just 3 folded pages, so I came up with my own idea.

I hole punched 2 holes near the top and 2 near the bottom, wrapped some wire through each set and then wrapped beads. Kind of cute if I say so myself.

As you can see I have several more to finish up but I broke my hole punch so now I have to find another one around the house or just go buy a heavy duty one.

I have the teachers showcase tomorrow where I can sell my book and kits and try to fill that one last spot in my class. If you are interested here is the info for the Puget Sound Bead Festival.

I'll try to take some photos of the class and the festival so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your class Dana! I love your book idea! That's clever and artistic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin