Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friends

You know the best thing in the world is visiting with friends you haven't seen in a long time. A couple of weekends ago I went and visited a friend in Portland which was a blast. We were able to reconnect and get to know each other better since it has been over a year. Today I had lunch with a dear friend that I miss often and she works in the same town that I live. I figure there is no reason for me to wait over 3 months to have lunch. It's not like I'm working, I'm open most days for lunch. Hint, hint friends that are reading this. So, for all you girlfriends out there reconnect with your friends, keep in touch, have lunch or take a couple of hours and go shopping, meet for drinks during happy hour, or just send them a thinking of you card...not an e-mail a real card. It is amazing how good it feels to get something in the mail besides bills.

So for that dear friend, here is your necklace and earring set.


My hubby had an old school friend over for dinner tonight so I'm half listening to war stories and the good old days of high school. I'm really glad he also has friends that he can reconnect with from time to time.

Stay in touch with your peeps since you never know if they will be around tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin