Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Little of This and a Little of That

Create Day 10. This has been one heck of a busy week.  Here are a few items I've been working on. The purse I made for my mother for her birthday. Mom if you are reading this act surprised. The necklace pendant I found on-sale at Michaels and I added some art charms (some I made and some were from a charm swap). The tree is one of many that I have now glued on base rocks as I am getting ready for a show this coming weekend. The wrapped tumbled stones are some that I've been working on. These will go with me to the show this weekend and most likely I'll give them out to the kids or hang them from one of the trees. If you follow my blog you might remember the picture tutorial from Sunday on my wrapped beach glass. Well you can wrap tumbled stones the same way.


Are you being creative this week?

If you are in the Western Washington area this weekend, come visit the Sound Sound Gem, Opal and Mineral show at the Puyallup Fair Grounds. We will be there Friday through Sunday demonstrating gem trees and I'll also be signing copies of my book.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your show turns out to be a wonderful success--you have some beauties there to sell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Your mom will love her new purse. Gorgeous fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin