Monday, January 03, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Well after much thought I decided that it was probably a good thing to share my resolutions....maybe to keep me a little bit honest with not only myself but family and friends. My dear hubby thinks these are more tasks but I don't care as long as they get done. Some are business and some are personal but they all are important.


  • Lose 20 lbs (I didn't have this one last year and probably should have)
  • Exercise 3 times per week
  • Make all my holiday gifts for family by June 30th (I was really scrambling in December to get everything made)
  • Menu plan meals once a week
  • Take all tutorials that I've published and make into an E-book to offer on ArtFire
  • Get Gem Tree Sculptures book 2 completed and to an Editor for review (yes, this one is familiar)
  • Blog at least once a week
  • Consolidate all my online selling activities on one selling site. (It really was too confusing keeping up with 3 sites this past year)
  • Try to not go over my $50 a month hobby budget...like that is going to happen. (this does not include business expenses)
  • Continue to have fun in life, love family and friends and be joyful everyday

Have you made your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin