Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Catching Up

It feels so good to get things caught up and accomplished. I"m not sure why I don't do this all the time...lazy I guess.

We made it back from our Alaskan cruise on Sunday and it was great. Talk about scenic cruising, this was the one for that. It was a little chilly but being from WA State we are used to that. One of my favorite parts of this cruise was watching for wildlife such as these Orcas.


Then there was Glacier Bay. What a fantastic site. That large snowy thing behind my mom and I is the glacier.


We even had time for a little shopping...okay a lot of shopping.


So, now we are back, the vacation is over and time to get down to business. I had gem trees to ship to Pacific NW Gem and Art Gallery on Monday and for the past couple of days I've just been getting caught up on all my art charm swaps that are coming due, oh and unpacking and laundry. Why is it that if you have all your laundry done before you go on vacation, when you come home you have more than if you didn't go at all. Usually, I only have two loads per week but this time I had three. How does that happen?

Today we had a rainy cold day and I noticed that my lilacs were blooming. Now lilacs are my favorite flower so as soon as the rain stopped I ran out and cut some to have here in the house. You never know if the rain and wind keeps up, I might not have any blossoms left to enjoy outside.


Hope you are having a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:40 AM

    So glad your trip was a good one! Brrrrr!!! Oh, and lilacs are my fave, too! Oh, and peonies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!

    http://littlepearlatblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin