Friday, June 24, 2011

New Jewelry .... Yea

Finally for the past couple of days I have made some new jewelry pieces. Most of these will be listed for sale soon on my ArtFire studio but a couple of the earrings are for a special order. I've been playing with my hobbies for so long that I decided it was time to do a re-do in my studio of the jewelry that's for sale.

These first two necklaces are already for sale. Lots of chain and crystals what could be better.



These pieces are made of either sterling silver or fine silver. I really hate to use my supply of silver on pieces that people may or may not like since it is so expensive. I guess the important thing is that I like them. The Bubble pendant necklaces are my favorite. I was just playing around with some extra links and decided to solder them together in a random pattern. They look really cool on.


I'll be making a few more new pieces tomorrow so we shall see what special things I come up with.

1 comment:

  1. "Dana's Jewelry Designs" has been included in the third edition of this years Thinking of Christmas gifts in July. I hope this helps to attract new customers.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_08.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin