Friday, May 04, 2012

May Already

I really can't believe how fast this year is flying by. Already it is May and I don't feel like I have accomplished anything but then again what am I to accomplish?

My last post was when we were demonstrating at the West Seattle Show and after that we took a little trip to Eastern Washington to the Spring Barrel Tasting and spent time with family. I have a couple of favorite pictures that I was able to snap while we were there.

My Brother and DH enjoying the scenery from Terra Blanca Winery.

My mother and SIL inside Terra Blanca.

I just realized that while we make the excuse to go to E. WA for this event the main reason is to be with family. We don't have to many family get togethers where we can just sit and read or share a great glass of wine and eat to our hearts content and not have to worry about going somewhere, like home in a few hours. We all converge on my brother's house, DH and I sleep in the Motorhome and the others inside. It's hard to explain the noise, peace and love that can all happen at once. It really is a special time that we wouldn't give up for the world.

This week I've been working on ArtCharms and findings. I had a couple of swaps that I wanted to finish up one was a Sewing theme and I made hook and eye closures... these were fun.


These were made for a Pendant/Focal Swap.

And if that wasn't enough I decided to develop a new class for Shipwreck Beads called Simply Findings. So I made my samples, submitted my proposal and took pictures for their web site. I am happy to announce that I'll be offering this class starting in July. I'll be sure to post more when I have the actual dates and times.

I think for now I'll be cleaning off my studio desk and get ready to do some painting. I've been missing my art for the past couple of weeks and it's time.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin